Win the opportunity to study for CIM Academy’s Executive Marketing Leadership Programme with nothing to pay until the start of the second module.
Submit 2500 words on the following topic by the end of November 2016 to email@example.com, with your name, address, and email address
'The way customers think and behave today will drive more change in the way organisations create and deliver value in the next five years than over the last twenty years.'
Terms and conditions
1. There is one prize available. Your entry is limited to one unique and original entry per person.
2. Your entry must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The competition is open worldwide, but all entries must be in English.
4. By entering you agree to your entry being promoted by CIM and to participating in any relevant PR or promotional activities arranged by CIM with no recompense, either by CIM or any partners, either during or after the competition.
5. Employees of CIM and their immediate families are not permitted to enter the competition.
6. Entries must be received by Wednesday 30 November 2016 (midnight GMT). Incomplete or late entries will not be accepted.
7. Entries will be judged by a panel consisting of Course Directors from the programme and senior members of CIM. The ideas will be judged on the following:
• Demonstration of exceptional understanding of marketing.
• Demonstration of creativity, innovation and inspiration.
• An innovative, original and creative approach that includes consideration and an in-depth understanding of the challenge outlines in the Brief.
8. CIM will contact the winner by email not less than one calendar month after the closing date. CIM will make every endeavour to contact the winner. In the event that the winner does not respond within four weeks, an alternative winner will be selected.
9. The intellectual property in all entries will be owned by and be vested in CIM and by entering this competition you agree to assign all intellectual property rights in your entry to CIM.
10. CIM and its partners will not be held responsible for any losses, injury or property damage as a result of this competition.
11. The winner will receive:
• Attendance at Module 1 (Contemporary Challenges) of the CIM Academy L7 Marketing Leadership Programme at Moor Hall taking place in 2017. The prize represents the equivalent of a 33% reduction in the cost of the full programme equating to £2,000. The remaining fee of £4,000 plus assessment fees will become payable on the 31 March 2017).
• Free CIM membership for 12 months. If you are already a CIM member, your free membership will commence at your renewal date. If you are not currently a CIM member, your membership will be activated at an appropriate grade not less than one month after the results are announced.
• Free entry to the Assessment for this module of the Award.
• Media exposure at CIM’s discretion.
12. The prize does not include any travelling, accommodation or other supplementary expenses that may be incurred by the winner in undertaking the prize.
13. CIM and its partners are not responsible for obtaining Visas for winners. If an individual is refused entry into a country and unable to receive their prize they will forfeit that prize.
14. There is no cash alternative, the prize is non-transferable and can only be taken by the prize winner.
15. The judge’s decision is final.
16. CIM reserves the right to refuse entries that we consider to be offensive, or contain inappropriate/illegal material.
17. Should the winner already be undertaking a CIM qualification, there will be no refund of any moneys paid.
18. Once booked on the qualification programme, should a winner choose to withdraw from the course, there will be no reimbursement of fees or payment in lieu of fees.
19. CIM has no liability or responsibility to the winner except as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
20. The name of the winner is available from CIM one calendar month after the closing date.
21. Entrants must be over 18 years of age, and must meet the entry criteria for the L7 qualification programme. (See ‘Do I qualify?’ http://www.cim.co.uk/qualifications/cim-marketing-leadership-programme/).
22. CIM reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or withhold the prize or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
23. This competition is being run by the CIM, Moor Hall, Cookham, Berkshire, SL6 9QH.
1. Except as expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions CIM shall not in any circumstances be responsible for indirect damages or loss of any kind, including loss of profit, business or revenue, arising out of or in any way connected with the performance or failure to perform these Terms and Conditions, breach of any express or implied term or warranty, or where the performance of any of our obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by any circumstance or cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation fire, flood, lightning, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, accident to or breakdown of plant, machinery, utilities, computer servers, telecommunications networks or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
2. We do not seek to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our own negligence or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in all respects by English law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2. CIM reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the varied Terms and Conditions by CIM Academy. By continuing to use CIM Academy you will be deemed to accept such variations.